Program Updates & Cancellations
Like other nationwide organizations that serve communities across the country, the Y has acted quickly in response to the COVID-19 outbreak to ensure the safety and well-being of our participants, families, and staff.
We are following the guidance of local, state, and federal officials in regards to postponing or canceling conferences, events, and programs that might pose a public health risk.
All postponements, cancellations, and scheduling changes will be shared below as we receive them. If you have questions about your specific state program, please reach out staff in your state using our program directory.
The following states have postponed or canceled their scheduled events this coming spring. For more information on your specific state, please contact the staff in your state using our program directory.
- Delaware – Updates Pending
- Florida – Postponed (State Assembly – Indefinitely)
- Idaho – Canceled (State Session)
- Kentucky – Canceled (HS KUNA 3, MS KUNA 3)
- Massachusetts – Rescheduled (Aug. 2-4)
- Maryland – Updates Pending
- Michigan – Postponed (Late Conference – Indefinitely)
- Minnesota – Suspended (Model UN – Indefinitely)
- New Jersey – Canceled (State Conference)
- New York – Postponed (State Conference – Indefinitely)
- Ohio – Postponed (March & April Conferences – Indefinitely)
- Pennsylvania – Canceled (Model Government Conference)
- South Carolina – Postponed (Middle School Model UN – Updates Pending)
- Virginia – Postponed (Model General Assembly – Updates pending)
- Washington, DC – Canceled (Youth Legislative Weekend)
- Youth Changemaker Conventions (July/August) – Canceled
Due to the uncertainty surrounding conference/event planning in both convention cities, as well as the uncertainty around both political conventions themselves, we unfortunately are cancelling each of the Youth Changemaker Conventions scheduled for this coming summer. Please reach out to Randell Trammell at email@example.com for requests regarding refunds of your program fees.